Sunday, October 17, 2010

First day of indoor CycleOps training!

I'm feeling really good today.  No surprise MS issues.  So I spent a nice crisp fall evening training indoors on my CycleOps. 8 months ago I never would have know what the heck a CycleOps was. A mythical creature, a type of hi tech NASA equipment or fancy navigation tool? Nope its the coolest indoor cycling equipment where you lock your actual bike onto it. I popped in the movie CLUE with Tim Curry (I know its a crazy old school 80's flick, but it was awesome) and just hit the pedals.  About an hour later I finished one of the most amazing training sessions ever.  Additionally I learned that Mrs. Peacock killed Mr. Body in the study with the candle stick :) 
So if you are ever looking for a great way to still stay on you bike during the cold weather, an indoor CycleOps trainer is highly recommended.   I have this one http://miniurl.com/60666 its like cycling on glass.  


  


2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for my cyclops to show up!!! Settin' her up in the pain cave as soon as she arrives. I'll be sweatin it out in my basement soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best thing since sliced bread. In fact I'm off to go hit it right now!

    ReplyDelete